High Pressure Filter Housing
The new Dual Vessel Filter Unit (cartridge, bag and combi) is based on 20 years of experience manufacturing oilfield equipment. All new features are based on customer feedback combined in our unique dual pod filter unit.
HSE, efficiency and reliability are the key drivers for our product improvement and design.
The Rudi Quick Opening Closure allows the operator to fast and safe open and close the filter vessel for change out of filter elements and/or bags.
Our unit is designed and built in accordance with DNV 2.7-1 and also certified by DNV. Our standard DFC24 has two vessels of each 50 cartridges or 4 bags and 6 valves for parallel, in series and by-pass operation.
- Direct or in-line mounted
- Long service life
- All wetted parts SS316
- Housings can be installed in serie or parallel
- Excellent flow capacity performance
- Designed to global on / offshore requirements
- No corrosion issues
- 100% leak-proof and easy sealing with uniform pressure
- Quick and safe fixation on truck or deck
- Suitable for most applications
- Swing bolt closure housings
- Pneumatic or Hydraulic closure
- Stainless steel drip pan
- Common drain line
- Construction materials: carbon steel coated, (super) duplex
- Cartridge configuration such as high flow (OD 6.5”)
- Manifold sizes and connection types
- Vessel linings: rubber, epoxy, glass flake, PU
- Combination unit, integrated bag filter option
Metal (pleated) filter elements
Activated carbon filter
Experience & Innovation
Do you have questions or do you want more information?