Oil Absorption Cartridge
Dutch filtration has developed oil absorption filter elements that are the best in the range of all oil absorption filter elements. They are specifically designed and manufactured for the high efficiency removal of free, dispersed and emulsified oil from water. The oil absorption filter elements have a high absorption capacity and removes 99 percent of the oil in a singlepass. All of the oil absorbing filter elements are tested in our test facility. Our filtration products are designed based on 45 years of filtration experience.
We have two different oil absorption elements, One who blocks after saturation, the OilLock (DOL) and one who forms an irreversible electro-chemical bond with no pressure differential over the filter elements during process, the OilWrap (DOW).
Oil absorption filters that remove 99 percent of oil in a single pass
Dutch Filtration has developed oil absorption filters for high effective removal of free, dispersed and emulsified oil from water. The design and manufacture are based on more than 45 years of filtration experience in both the offshore and onshore industries. This specialized knowledge ensures the high quality of the filters, which are among the best industrial oil absorption filters in the world.
Top of the bill oil absorption filters
The oil absorption filters of Dutch Filtration have a high absorption capacity and remove all strong emulsified oil in a single pass. Dutch Filtration has developed two different oil absorption filters. The first, Oil Lock (DOL), blocks after saturation. The second, Oil Wrap (DOW) forms an irreversible electro-chemical bond with the hydrocarbons as they pass through the filter. Both of these oil absorption filters meet the highest international standards and are specifically developed for highly efficient removal of free, dispersed, emulsified oils and hydrocarbons from water.
Advantages of Dutch Filtration oil absorption filters
Oil Lock and Oil Wrap offer a reliable, cost-effective and simple solution for the removal of oil and hydrocarbons from water. All of the emulsified oil and 99 percent of all oil in the water is removed in a single pass. On top of that, there is no pressure differential over the filter elements during the process and the oil absorption filters can be handled without direct contact with the saturated media.
Testing and application of oil absorption filters
All our oil absorption filters systems are tested in our in in-house test center in order to insure that they meet the highest industrial standards and have the smallest possible footprint. The Dutch Filtration oil absorption filters are being used worldwide for the filtration of completion fluids, acid flow back, hydro test discharges, waste water, produced water, bilge water, seawater, well water and mud pit and pipeline clean-up. In all of these cases and other processes that involve oily water treatment Dutch Filtration has oil absorption filters that are effective and meet the most stringent requirements.
- Works by forming an instant, irreversible electro-chemical bond with hydrocarbon as it passes through
- Removal of emulsified oil in a single pass
- The adsorption capacity is more than 3 times its own weight
- No pressure differential over the filter elements during process
- 99% removal of all oils in one single pass
- No release of absorbed hydrocarbons
- Reliable and simple solution
- Cartridge blocks after saturation, no pass of hydrocarbons possible
- Removal of all strong emulsified oil in a single pass
- The adsorption capacity is more then 2 liter of hydrocarbons.
- No Pressure differential over the filter elements during process.
- No direct contact with saturated media during handling.
- 99% removal of all oils in one single pass.
- No release of absorbed hydrocarbons.
- Reliable and simple solution.
- Completion Fluids
- Oily waste water
- Mud pit cleaning
- Produced water treatment
- Clean-up of displacement water
- Acids flow back
- Pipeline / system purge / clean up
- Hydro test discharges
- Sea-, river-, well water
- Ballast and bilge water clean up
- Run off water
Unique design features
Removal of free dispersed and emulsified oil
The oil absorption filter elements of Dutch Filtration have a high absorption capacity and removes all strong emulsified oil in a single pass.
Metal (pleated) filter elements
Activated carbon filter
Experience & Innovation
Do you have questions or do you want more information?