Dual Vessel Bag Filter Unit
The new Dual Vessel Bag Filter Unit is based on 20 years experience manufacturing oilfield equipment. All new features are based on customer feedback combined in our unique dual pod filter unit. HSE, efficiency and reliability are the key drivers for our product improvement and design. The Rudi Quick Opening Closure allows the operator to fast and safe open and close the filter vessel for change out of filter bags. Our unit is designed and built in accordance with DNV 2.7-1/ ISO 10855/ EN 12079 and also certified by DNV. Our standard DFB24 has two vessels of each 4 bags and 6 valves for parallel, in series and by-pass operation.
- Compact footprint
- Quick opening closure lid
- Simple Davit
- Frame designed and certified according DNV 2.7-1/ ISO 10855/ EN12079
- All wetted parts SS316
- Connections unions fig. 206
- Standard 10 bar design to PED2014/68
- Fit on every on-/offshore installation
- Quick and safe filter change out
- Easy opening and closing
- Designed to global on / offshore requirements
- No corrosion issues
- 100% leak-proof and easy sealing
with uniform pressure
- Suitable for most applications
- Completion Fluids
- Produced water
- Work over fluids
- Gravel pack fluids
- Wellbore clean up fluids
- (Bio) diesel
- Surface water intake
- Process water
- Pre filtration RO
- Frac fluids
- Pipeline flushing
- Waste water
- Swing bolt closure
- Pneumatic or Hydraulic closure
- Stainless steel drip pan
- Common drain line
- 1 – 200 cartridges per vessel
- 6 inch High flow filter configuration
- Carbon steel or Duplex Stainless Steel
- Manifold sizes and connection type
- Design pressure up to 6000 psi (400 bar)
- Vessel linings: rubber, epoxy, glass flake, PU
- ISO Corner Blocks
Unique design features
RUDI QUICK OPENING CLOSURE
Our cartridge and bag filter vessels are equiped with our unique quick opening and closure. Cartridges can be changed out much quicker and safer compare to the old fashioned swing-bolt system.
Inlet / Outlet union fig206.
SS316 basket with optional pleated bag.
Safety protection at top DNV2.7-1 offshore lift frame. Heavy duty netting for easy and safe access to skid. Big improvement compare to old fashioned steel grid gates.
Document box, 100% waterproof, easy open/close.
Experience & Innovation
Interested in working with us?