NTU Turbidity Meter
Dutch Filtration supplies turbidity meter kits especially for oilfield use. Our NTU meters are supplied in a robust transport case complete with calibration fluids and bottles. The NTU meter measures quick and accurate the NTU of all (completion) fluids filtered and unfiltered from seawater to bromides and from cesium formate to Potassium Chlorides in the range from 0 to 1000 NTU.
- IP67 Waterproof and Dustproof – Cleaning and maintenance is simple.
- Automatic Push-Button Calibration (4 points)
- Sturdy Carrying Kit complete with 4 calibration standards, 3 empty cuvettes, batteries and comprehensive instruction manual
- Power-saving feature allows over 1200 measurements to be taken with a single set of AAA alkaline batteries
- Large Easy-to-Read Display for optimum viewing of measurements with user-friendly message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Meets Performance Criteria as specified by ISO 7027 (DIN EN 27027) method
- Designed to global on / offshore requirements
- Unprecedented full-range accuracy
- Easy to carry with you
- Lasts a long time
- Reliable measurement
- Completion Fluids
- Produced water
- Work over fluids
- Gravel pack fluids
- Wellbore clean up fluids
- (Bio) diesel
- Surface water intake
- Process water
- Frac fluids
- Waste water
Unique design features
RUDI QUICK OPENING CLOSURE
Our cartridge and bag filter vessels are equiped with our unique quick opening and closure. Cartridges can be changed out much quicker and safer compare to the old fashioned swing-bolt system.
Inlet / Outlet Stainless steel 316 union fig206. No corrosion, keep you fine filtration really clean.
SS316 basket with optional pleated bag.
Safety protection at top DNV2.7-1 offshore lift frame. Heavy duty netting for easy and safe access to skid. Big improvement compare to old fashioned steel grid gates.
Document box, 100% waterproof, easy open/close.
Experience & Innovation
Do you have questions or do you want more information?