More safe and easier opening filter housings – 2nd Gen. Rudi Safety Quick Opening Closure.
In 2016, we introduced our innovative Rudi Quick Opening Closure, addressing a common filter housing challenge. Almost all filter housings used for liquid filtration have a flat lid with swivel bolts and eye nuts. This caused many problems in closing and opening the filter lid, especially regarding safety and time required. After inventing our first Rudi Quick Opening Closure, we have not been idle. Our latest design of the Rudi QOC makes opening and closing the filter lid even easier, safer, and faster.
These are the benefits of the new Rudi QOC:
- Safety first!: Our Safety Quick Opening Closure is designed with safety as the top priority. It ensures that pressure is fully bled off before the closure can be opened, eliminating the risk of sudden releases.
- Tool-free operation: Opening our closure requires no tools. It’s designed for ease and convenience, making your operation smoother and safer.
- Effortless opening: Opening the housing is now easier than ever. With reduced force required (less force = less risk of injuries)
- Rapid access: In just a few seconds, you can access the filter elements or filter bags in the vessel.
- Low maintenance: Our Quick Opening Closure is engineered for minimum maintenance. With its closed construction and corrosion-proof materials, you can count on it to last longer and stay reliable even in demanding environments.
- Extended seal life: The lid’s innovative design ensures there is no rotation required during operation, significantly extending the lifespan of the seal. This means fewer replacements, less risks for leakages and more cost savings in the long run.
- Versatile design: Our Quick Opening Closure is not limited to fixed installations. It’s designed for mobile equipment, ensuring that safety and efficiency travel with you, wherever your operations take you.
Our New Safety Quick Opening Closure Rudi 2.0 is a no brainer for HSE managers and operators. Once they have experienced the opening and closing of a filter vessel they will never go back to the traditional swing bolts.
Check with our sales department for pricing and details.