Industrial Wastewater Treatment is important for economic and environmental reasons.
Requirements of customer
- Onsite clean up waste water.
- Lower operational expenses
- Economic way clean up waste water.
- Remove total dissolved solids and contamination
- Small foot print.
- No penalties for discharge of waste water.
- Single or Multistage Waste Water removal system. (Primary, secondary and tertiary treatment)
- Small Footprint ad Easy operation.
Dutch Filtration will give you:
- Simple operation.
- Decreased reliance on 24/7 operator availability
- Improved compliance and discharge quality
- Coalescing, flotation, filtration, absorption solution.
- Latest security and wen standards
- 24/7 customer service, personal service and fast response.
MEDIA SAND FILTER
VERTICAL PRESSURE LEAF FILTER
DIESEL AND ELECTRIC PUMP SKID
AUTOMATIC SELF CLEANING FILTER
Industrial Wastewater Treatment
Water is used in many production processes; it is required in nearly every step of a manufacturing process. During the process, industrial water can pick up a variety of contaminants, proper treatment of this wastewater is crucial for economic as well as environmental reasons. Industrial wastewater can contain different types of contaminants; Suspended solids, Bacteria’s, heavy metals, PFOS, PFAS, chemicals, fats-oils-grease, synthetic compounds, micro plastics, pH and other substances. The quality of Industrial wastewater variables in quality depending on the type of industry. Waste water treatment is necessary so that quality of discharged water reaches the permissible level to be discharged into the ocean, rivers or other surface water or for agricultural land. It’s also important for economic reasons, companies who reuse water can dramatically cut rising operation costs. Disposing waste water is expensive and can vary based on:
- Local water supplies
- Fuel and Trucking prices (trucking of waste water to treatment company)
- Edicts of POTW (Publicly Operated Treatment Works)
Dutch Filtration can help you to find the right solution
For many companies it’s better to implement a waste water treatment process. For companies who are unfamiliar with the treatment and reuse of in-house wastewater it can be difficult to choose the right system. We provide a range of water treatment systems suitable for several industries. The different types of contamination require a variety of strategies to remove the contamination.
The urgency of filtration of industrial Wastewater
Only 2,5% of the total amount on water on earth is fresh water, the rest is salty and is not usable unless ….you treat the salted water…
Only 1 % is available for human consumption, the world population growths very fast and with this industrial consumption has growth rapidly. In 2010 the total amount of wastewater (combining sewage, industrial and agricultural) discharged daily was tens of million of cubic meters per day (source Corcoran et al.,2010). So nowadays it should be even more. So it is important to treat the Industrial Waste water before discharge or even better reuse the Industrial waste water.
Sources of industrial Wastewater
- Food Processing.
- Dairy Industry
- Pulp and Paper industry
- Iron and steel industry
- Mines and quarries
- Industrial Manufacturing.
- Marine Services.
- Mining and Quarrying.
- Oil & Gas production and exploration
Key Benefits of Industrial Wastewater Treatment
Effective industrial wastewater treatment can produce both clean and reusable water, as well as reducing overall waste production. Here are some key benefits:
- Wastewater treatment reduces the amount of waste released into the environment
- Water loss due to water pollution is reduced or eradicated
- Potentially harmful contaminants are not released into the environment
- Sludge treatment can recover reusable methane – Natural fertilizer can be recovered and used in agriculture
- Simplified waste disposal significantly reduces costs.
- Regional wastewater treatment and effluent standards can be met and maintained, and compliance can be continuously monitored