Slurry mixing skid – DE mix unit
The Dutch Filtration dual mixing slurry skid is a complete unit for pre-coating and body feed of the filter press. The unit is complete with 2 mixing tanks both 17 BBL/2.7 m3, air driven pre-coat and body feed pump. The frame is equipped with a working platform for safe and easy adding filter aid (DE media) into the mix tanks.«
The unit can be optionally supplied with a manifold to unit two filter presses in parallel (also known as twin press set-up)
- Frame designed and certified according DNV 2.7-1/ISO 10855/EN 12079, globally accepted for offshore use.
- Air driven precoat and body feed pump, simple and easy controlling.
- 2×17 bbl separate mixtanks for maximum flexibility.
- Connections unions fig. 206.
- Air agitation system.
- Completion Fluids
- Work over fluids
- Gravel pack fluids
- Wellbore clean up fluids
- (Bio) diesel
- Surface water intake
- Process water
- Frac fluids
- Waste water
- Connections for Dust free DE dosing system
- Other volume tanks singel or dual
- Stackable combined with dual vessel cartridge unit
- Manifold sizes and connection types, High Flow 6″
- ISO Corner Blocks
Unique design features
Inlet/outlet union fig. 206
The two compartments of the slurry skid can operate separately
Document box, 100% waterproof, easy to open and close
Slurry skid designed and certified according DNV 2.7-1
Experience & Innovation
Do you have questions or do you want more information?