- Quick opening closure lid
- Designed according ASMEVIII, but also other codes possible like EN13445, PD5500.
- Designed for high flowrates
- Connections unions fig. 206
- Standard 7 or 10 bar design to PED2014/68 up to 400 bar.
- Quick and safe filter change out
- Easy opening and closing
- Designed to global on / offshore requirements and others
- 100% leak-proof and easy sealing with uniform pressure
- Suitable for most applications
- Completion Fluids
- Produced water
- Work over fluids
- Gravel pack fluids
- Wellbore clean up fluids
- (Bio) diesel
- Surface water intake
- Process water
- Pre filtration RO
- Frac fluids
- Pipeline flushing
- Waste water
- Cooling Water Intake
- Fuel gas
- Material: SS316, SS304, SS904, Super Duplex, CS with lining or coating
- Rudi Quick opening closure
- V-clamp closure housings
- Skid mounted system
- Design pressure up to 6000 psi (400 bar)
- Filtration of fluid gas
- Design codes:ASME VIII, PD5500, EN13445
- Connection sizes 1/2″ to 40 inch
Unique design features
RUDI QUICK OPENING CLOSURE
Our cartridge and bag filter housings can be equiped with our unique quick opening and closure. Cartridge can be changed out much quicker and safer compare to the old fashioned swing-bolt system.
WIDE RANGE OF FILTER HOUSINGS
• Multi cartridge housing with swing bolt closure – 1 to 200 OD 2.5inch cartridges • Multi bag housing with swing bolt closure 1 – 25 bags length 2 • Horizontal housing for high flow element – up to 30 elements • Single cartridge filter housing • Single bag filter housing • Strainer housing with cleanable filter element 10 – 5000 micron • Dry gas filter housing • Liquid-Liquid coalescer housing • Liquid-Gas coalescing filter housing.
filter housing dutch filtration with top swing bolts
Carbon steel filter housing under construction
Experience & Innovation
Do you have questions or do you want more information?